From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 21:15:39 -0500
Hi all!  Jerimiah here--
wows' it getting fun in here-- every day Mom brings in more pretty cards to
hang in the shelter from lots of folks-- maybe even you!  Rex has a special
card which hangs on his cage.  Probably a good thing as his buddy Handsome
left today to go to a REAL home.  Wonder what them kinds look like?  anyway
they used to snuggle so he might be sad for a couple of days-- but he has
yours truly-- Jerimiah to keep him warm-- don' cha worry none Rexy my boy!
Well since those two were getting ready things have ben really exciting--
they went and got a vaccination ( both Dewey & Handsome) and we gots to
spend EXTRA TIME PLAYIN!  it was soo much fun-- after they got back they
played with us so we got more time out.  In a farewell salute to shelter
Mom I showed them how to empty all the pellets from the corner pan in the
small room!  Then we spread them out all over the corner of the room.  A
splendid job!  Now that's how to say goodbye!

This was much more than the other two did when they left a few days ago--
oh yes I forgot to tell you little mouseketeer left for PA and guess what
another kid Whitey packed his bags too--- man- it';s looking kinda lonely
for the holiday party-- guess I got to work on teachin' Daniel how to play
& party now!  I love the attention of a mob!  Still those kids Hershey,
Nestle, Samson and Emily sure know how to have a fun time!

I can't wait-- I heared Mom ( actually Rex told me) she is planning to
bring the new play tubes in before the holiday-- so I can''t hide the
ferretone bottles until they get here-- or she will make a funny face!  Mom
is really getting a little happier- as she hasn't got bitten bad in a week.
That Daniel kid why he is dancin' up a storm though he still won't play
nice with us!  Then Mom laughed a big laugh today both Marie & Annabella
when they came out to play were chattering up a storm and they played tag
back & forth in the small room in front of the other kids cage.  Mom had
such fun-- she can't remember ever seeing the gals have a party like that!
Maybe they was dancin' a farewell to the boys?  Bear is taking yucky
clavamox for his UTI-- it sounds like a song doesn't it?  he makes a funny
face but mom gives him a nutrical reward after he takes it.  Everyone else
is doing pretty good.

Old Rex gets another lupron shot on MOnday-- and Sterling is gonna take a
blood test.  Hmmmm, I wonder what he gets if he wins the test?  Matter of
fact what is a test?  Must be one of those special classes you think?  I
bet that means everything will be helter skelter a bit and we will get lots
of playtime again-- HOORAY!

Jest in case you were busy and couldn't make it to open house-- Mom is
having the store hours by the shelter today ( Saturday from 11Am- 2PM and
Sunday from 1-3 PM).  Folks who need directions can all the shelter (
603-876-4975).  There are still some nice hammies, embroidered jackets &
sweatshirts, mugs and lots of other things like calendars if you need a
present for that special vet or ferret in your life!  I prefer cheerios!
There are a coupla special things on ebay-- then Mom says she is resting
after the holiday!  If you want to check them out they are :

Safari sleepsack in green tones   ends 12/17
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=521170435

Celestial snowflakes with polar fleece lining ends 12/16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=522768286#DESC

Purple denim & polar fleece deep pocket sleeper   ends 12/17
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=525133062#DESC

Plush ermine                    ends 12/16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=526267858

Plush reindeer & ferret toy & treats    ends 12/16
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=526251012

I send Jerimiah wishes to you all for a safe & ferret filled holiday!  We
is all gonna have fun and cheerios here-- I betcha!  I am helping Mom with
the holiday card mailing tonight-- I love to spread them out!

:)

Jerimiah
Jr Mascot
Ferret Wise Shelter