From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 11:52:22 -0500
I had couple emails inquring about the Giving Tree, ADV Tree.

First, the credits goes to the ones who take the time to do the Trees,
let's give them a Big Hand and Thank You for all the hard work you do!

Second, I picked the ones from Canada that what was left, Snivel is in
Oregon City.

Third, some might be new to the Giving, ADV Trees, don't really know what
they should do, take time to write to the shelter person ask what that
ferret might need.

Fourth, remember that the shelter person, might not get back to you with
an mailing address because they are busy, Please don't give up on them.
Also, then they will know that a package is coming for the ferret and
remember if they have a cage mate be sure to include something for them.

Fifth, what I done in the past when mailing off packages, I write the
address down in my address book, so I will have it in case there is
others that need help.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets (in the land of Sunshine
and cold)