From:
Jennifer Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:34:50 -0500
My 5 year old girl, Loki, has a protruding anus, also her vulva is enlarged
a bit, She has had two previous absesses on her anus before which cleared
up with prescription antibiotic, but this looks different.  She has no
other symptoms, hair loss etc., except her energy level is down.  She is
eating fine and her stool looks normal.  Our vet checked her out Saturday
and said he thought it may be an allergic reaction, and gave her a shot of
antihistimine and anti-inflammatory.  It has not cleared up, if anything it
seems a little larger.  She doesn't seem to be in any pain, but I am
worried about it, If anyone has seen this problem before I would appreciate
any info.

Thankyou,
and Dooks to all, Jenny, Loki, Samson, Selkie, Autolycus, and Isis