From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:14:16 -0400
Hi Folks!!
Jerimiah Ferretwise here!

I just had to tell you all about my Buddy Stormy - well we never really
met, BUT Stormy sends me my stuff from Kouri's Klub - my stickers,
membership card and other neat stuff .  You can get yours too when you
have your Mom help you join Kouri's Fan Club-- heck what a groovy bunch
of ferrets you get to hang out with and the best thing is -- You and your
Mom decide how much your member ship is - $1, $2, or $5 cuz ALL the money
goes to the SOS ( Save Our Shelters) fund to help rescue shelter kids -
jest like me!!!!  Oh I Iove to feel important and you can too when you
join the club!

Say- HAVE YOU SEEN MY MOM?
She was not around here for some time- I was really missing those big
arms that cradle me and those lips that move up and down making funny
shapes and such.  The guys says she tells stories- I just make up what
they must be! :)  She ran away and I was feeling kinda bad so we all
messed up the shelter room A LOTS- now she is here and cleaning it all
up!  :0  Good Job I did!  Anyway my friend Stormy sent something really
special along - a package of N-Bones for his buddy Jerimiah STORMY you
ARE the greatest ferret!  Hot diggity!!  Hey do i HAVE to share em?  You
know little things like this make me feel so very special- and I KNOW I
AM special-- that is why I got my picture with the ferretone bottle in
the story mom told at the Ferrets SYmphony thing!  Hey how come I couldna
come along?

And also email Stormy at Kouri's Klub
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/memberapp.html

so you can join in have fun too!  Stormy you are the greatest!

Thanks for being my ferret friend!
Jerimiah Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org

www.ferretwise.org/funalia.html