From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 13:52:11 EDT
Hi Parris!

Those *clan* girls are in another plane I think.  They seem to be busy
getting Ruby Jean and Ranger married as well as keeping peace on the
highlands.  I think that they are all nervous as not all of them know
that TSC is a beneficial creature.  TSC is all scary with those wattles
and all you know.  I bet maybe when they join us in this world again,
they might want to check out the WRMQ at:
http://www.geocities.com/help4adv/WRMQ.html

My mommy,,,,,er the Oracle is trying to brew up another mirror site since
sometimes the site is busy and doesn't come up so readily.  The Oracle
says there shouldn't be many problems with that in the future but she is
going to make sure of that.  So, if its busy, you can just try to go
there again after a little while is all. :D  Jus' keep clickin.  Lol.

Anyways, those *clan girls* is wild, Parris.  They want the highland clan
wars to be over so that they can have a huge party at a castle!  That's
all dey care about!

Hey we need to write some of the "ladies" like Ashling ferret, the
california girls, or someothers that would love a big snugfest in the
WRMQ.  First ya gotta win it.  So we need to buy tickets to win it,
and then whoever wins it....I guess hosts the snugfest!!

Dippy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/