Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 04:23:48 -0700
It could be the smell. If the tub for the tower of fun is new it can
have a strong plastic smell and your ferrets may not like that. I would
suggest suggest somehow blowing air through it for a while to clear out
that smell. You can also try and run some of their used bedding up
through the tub to get their smell in it.

Our ferrets were slow to take to the tower of fun but they warmed up
to it.

Good Luck

Mike