From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 14:27:33 -0500
JustPlainKat here....

http://ferretwise.server296.com/special.html

there have been new cards added to the "Raffle" and also Ferret
Toys!!!!!!

i have to go vacuum my rug...then i will take a new pic of the Afghan's
progress...

the raffle should end in a week or so...i hope to have the afghan done
by then...then i will end the raffle...[but i will still sell the rest
of the Notecards and Toys until they are gone...with all those proceeds
also going to Ferretwise's vet.]

IF you have mailed me a check for the Raffle/Fundraiser for ALICIA /
FERRETWISE....PLEASE e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and let me
know it is on the way...and what cards/toys you want for your
donation...then when i get your check..i will e-mail your ticket
numbers to you...

thanks again SO much!!!!
JustPlainKat...for Alicia
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Christmas Raffle Ends Friday, December 4th, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.