From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:23:05 EDT
Dear Fellow Ferret Lovers

JJ, our big choco boy is gone to the Bridge.  I had to make the decision
this morning to let him go.  He was in very bad pain and not only did he
have one mass in his abdomen, X-rays taken this morning showed another
mass in his chest located in between his heart and lungs.  His lungs were
starting to fill with fluid.  Our vet,Dr. Katie told me JJ was not a good
canidate for surgery and even if she could get the abdomenal mass there
wasn't anything to do with the one in the chest.  I held him while she
gave him the injection and loved on him until he was gone.  I told him to
wait for me at the Rainbow Bridge with the rest of his buddies who have
gone on before he did.  I know it was the right thing to do but I still
feel like crap over the whole thing.  He isn't in pain anymore and he is
now whole and pain free and playing with his buddies like Drew, Jakob,
Smokey, Mr.BoJangles, Saber, Missy, Tikki and Rikki, Gunner, and the rest
of his old friends.  Folks, go and hugg your fuzzies as you never know
how long you will have them.

Fred Hurd
Reno, Nevada.

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!