From:
Ken Weinert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 14:17:15 -0700
Once upon a time we had a ferret acquired through the Colorado Humane
Society where my wife worked and I volunteered.  Someone dropped him off and
we fell in love.

We named him Major Burns.  For those of you that don't see the connection,
Major Frank Burns was a character on M.A.S.H.  (a television program) that
was nick named Ferret Face.

Major Burns was also very good at acquiring objects and hiding them.  My
favorite trick of his (which was a real surprise the first time he did it)
was to climb up my pants legs while I was trying to put them on.

He went to someone who had a basement of ferrets after we were visited by
the city and told they were illegal (they now are not.)

No real point to this message.  I just recently ran across the mailing list
and it brought back some memories that I wanted to share.  Thanks for
listening.

--
[log in to unmask] -- 3 of 5 -- Borg Institute of Technology

Yoda of Borg am I. Futile resistance is. Assimilate you will I.