From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:16:06 -0800
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>I recently got a new chair and Wylie has been tearing the ceezey thin
>fabric that they put on the bottoms of chairs, couches and beds to cover
>the springs.... Anybody have any other thoughts, suggestions or some
>wisdom they might be able to share with me before I loose my nice new
>chair?  I don't really want to have to alter the bottom by tacking
>something on to the bottom but I guess I may have to if nothing else
>works.

Hi, Anonymous:

When my fuzzies are out of the room, we use a cat odor repellant (sp?)
that is sprayed on the floor around where they are not wanted.  There are
several brands available.

The odor must be too much for them to bear, because mine will only attempt
to sniff it once or twice and that's it for a couple of days, until it
wears off.  Hope this helps!

Shannon and the Web Weasels!
Sebastian, Molly, Felicia & Sonny!
http://www.geocities.com/cyberfuzzie