From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 12:52:57 -0400
I was minding my own business when all of a sudden, I started to notice
strange things...Like...

1. When I tried to make my bed, there were little moving lumps under the
   covers.

2. When I tried to put away the stack of folded socks that rested on the
   floor, I noticed one or two pair disappearing behind the bed.

3. While trying to do laundry, my clothes would magically unsort
   themselves.

4. Everytime I open up the front loading washer, I can only use one hand
   to work with because the other is used in fighting off the previously
   mentioned laundry.

5. We are infested with 8 legged bra monsters.  Seems that the faces are
   blank with no eyes, noses, mouths, or ears.  It resembles a bra.  The
   straps drag behind it (must be useless arms) and it has 8 legs and two
   fluffy tails.

6. I find myself paralyzed with laughing fits periodically throughout the
   day.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on around here!?

April

P.S..  If anyone wants to vacation in China this year, there is a direct
tunnel link starting from my livingroom.  (Where the carpet used to be)