From:
Sterling Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 23:53:00 -0400
I want to say in my defense that I dont think I was bashing Marshall Farms
and I would thank you not to jump all over my case when you disagree with me.
I was on a fact finding mission after incurring $3000 in vet bills due to
bilateral adrenal problems.  My vet told me that he sees a lot of Marshall
farms ferrets with adrenal problems. I might add I have four ferrets three
that didnt come from Marshall Farms and I have had no health problems with
them.  I have a friend who has seven two from Marshall Farms and five from
else where and she has adrenal problems with both of hers.  So while you may
not have your conclusive study about the correlation between spaying age and
adrenal problems I am living with a mighty expensive problem.  I dont have a
license on the truth here.  But this is my experience.  I welcome all
opinions and I feel free to give mine.  : And remember a little courtesy
goes a long way.

Thanks to those who wrote me
Sterling