Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:09:54 -0700
Dear Mz Bizzy,

Hi, I'm Josie and my mom is always takin pitchurz of me. Maybe becuz I
em deef it makes it eezier becuz I have larnt to watch Momz handz. But
Sometimes Mom makes watching herz handz reel eezy fer me. She makesez
her handz smell reely reely good! Likes sumptin good to eetz. I dontz
eetz cookies and Krunchee kibblezez, I eets meetz - YUM! And I
speshully likezez SALMON. So wenz my momz hands smellz likes salmonz
or likes chikenz I watch them close hopin to getz me some goodeez!

It also helpz cuz I em used to wearing clothes from Vanityferret.com
your Momz may have to let you wear doz wedding clothez fer a while to
getz used to em. I gotz used ta wearing clothez when Mom would put dem
on me and let me lick up some yummy gooey stuff or eetz speshul treetz.

But yer Mom may haffta use anudder hooman to help takez da pitchurz
too. If yooz likez da smell of cookeez or peanut butter or razzinz that
may help you sit still for a moment to smellz where da goodeez are. Or
maybe a bit of a squeek or krinkle of a wrapper wood git yer tenchun.

Hopefully yer Momz is using a dijtal camera cuz its gonna take lotz and
lotz of pitchurz to git jest the right one!

Herez a pitchure of me taken by one of Momz new ferret friends (Kimba)
and I wuz watchin Momz hands: (Besides, I likes lookin purdy)

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5830661

Hope youz can larnt ta set pretty cuz a weddin is a berry important
day!

Gotta go! I smellz more good stuff ober dare! C ya!

Cheers! Kim (Josie's secretary)

Josie Made me do it!

www.vanityferret.com