From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 14:47:08 -0400
A VERY kind person (who wishes to remain nameless) has given up their
dinner seat with Dr. Murray at the IFC Ferret Aid Conference next June.
This person wishes me to auction off their place at Dr. Murray's table to
help with costs to fix the plumbing.  I too have given up my spot with
Dr. Williams to auction t off.

An update on the plumbing/roof status.

zhere is no tree in my drain.  Seems the "cheap" plumbers BROKE the drain
pipe when they were "fixing" the water pipes.  They are unwilling to
repair the damage so I still must re-mortgage the house and now must also
retain a lawyer to go to court and HOPEFULLY get some or most of my money
back.  In small claims court here, we only get reimbursed up to $400 in
lawyer's fees so that doesn't leave a whole lot of room for anything.

The house inspector is coming by today or tomorrow to look at the damage
he never saw but indicates to me that i may have to take him to court as
well.....

ANYWAY, this kind person has donated a spot with Dr. Murray for dinner
and I've given up mine with Dr. Williams.

If you are planning to register for the conference or you have already
registered, feel free to bid.  The winner of this auction MUST be present
in Toronto on June 24 to claim this prize and registered for at least 2
days of the conference.

Bidding starts on Thursday Oct. 5th at 7am.  Thank you guys :)  and THANK
YOU to the wonderful person who came up with this idea and donated their
spot.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7717125592
Dr. Williams Dinner Auction

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7717124833
Dr. Murray Dinner Auction

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost 1/2 sold out!! www.ferretaid.org/events/events.html