From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:04:33 -0700
Hi Everybody,

As a FMLer who was lucky enough to go to the Las Vegas Ferret Symposium,
let me tell you I had the time of my life-hmmm...well...a fantastic time,
anyhow!  I didn't know one single person before I went...but wound up
with loads of ferret-person friends.  It was as though we were all
"instant friends", brought together by the love for these little weasels.

The Forum at the Falls will be the exact same way...making instant
friends, laughing most of the time, and also learning lots of new ways
to do things for our babies.  And the wonderful vendors!!!  Chances to
BUY STUFF!  How am I so sure you will enjoy it?  Because I have been to
enough shows to know that when ferret people get together a wonderful
time is had by all-

Hope to see you all there...I haven't been to Niagra Falls in many, many,
many years-but I will take you on a tour of the place you will never
forget :-)!

Francine Prager