From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:56:15 -0700
I know all about this smelly fruit!  My dad loved it (he passed away -
bless his soul).  He was born in Indonesia and every time he went back
to visit his sister, I always had to hear his story of this "wonderful
tasting fruit that smelled like sh@t!" LOL

Anyway since this is a ferret list...yesterday I was peeling a mango (one
of my favorites).  I had my sweet baby girl Tiki on the counter with me,
so I handed her a piece and she went nutz!  I mean crazy, growly sounds -
she even snatched the second piece I offered clean outta my hands!  You
never know what they're going to go nutz for - sheesh so unpredictable.

Tanya and Max, Raider, Peanut, Goose, Unagi, Pikachu, Hank, Harry,
Tiki, Randy, Oliver, Charlie, Ted and Petey (dang, I think I need more
animals! : )