Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:06:52 -0500
I received my "Suprise Raffle" item yesterday and was delighted to find
that I had won three beautiful pieces with ferret designs created by
woodburning.  Each piece (the little Raisin Box, the picture frame and
the plaque) was wonderfully handcrafted by Furball Heaven.  Having
dabbled in several art mediums, I can say from first-hand experience that
woodburning was one of the most challenging.... that darn woodburning
tool is far less forgiving than the paintbrush!!

Thank you so much CSI for the extremely well run raffle and the great
work you do to help fund further research into ADV in ferrets.

Phyllis Spy