From:
Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:10:26 -0700
Hello,
I know I am running a little behind.  I did get to attend the Columbus
Ferret show.  I got enter raffles, boy was there a lot of things to try
to win !!  I did win a Restraunt gift certificate and a bag of of food.

Kay always does a good job in running the raffle and who ever puts the
raffle together did a great job at collecting all the items.

I got to meet Bob Church and got to listen in on one of his sessions ,
Yeap even got my photo taken with him and his Hawaiian shirt!!  LOL

I got to see some of the ferret games and the ferrets in their special
costumes, they were dressed and struting their stuff.  Who says ferrets
cant get dressed up !!

Well I am looking forward to the Michigan show coming up on Sept.13th and
I hope everyone will join me for a long and fun day !!  Can't wait to
meet everyone.

(Please forgive me if I have spelling errors , I am human and part weasel)

Ada
Weaselpals

Kerry & Ada Gibbs (Weaselpals)
http:www.homestead.com/weaselpals.html