Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 00:50:09 +0000
The "Fab Five" is no more.

Sometime today (11/25/05) while I was at work, my little Spatz took that
last final carpet-shark adventure, to the Rainbow Bridge.  One rattling
ball must have sped on by him headign that way, that he just couldn't
resist.

He was only with me about 10 months, after having adopted him from a
shelter in southern AZ.  About 2 months ago, he was diagnosed and treated
via surgery for adrenal tumors, though the problem cropped back up
recently with another malignant tumor.  I don't know, maybe he decided
that playing in grass and sun was better than another surgery.

So please, Muldoon and the others, welcome my little quirky fuzzy.  He
loved squeaky toys, diving for raisins, crinkly ball toys, and hated the
vaccume.  Rest in peace, Spatzy.

All our love,
Paige
Lady, Sascha, Izzy, and Speedy