Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 07:12:58 -0700
Hello all,

I'm sorry I didn't finish my post from yesterday, but this work place can be
such a nuisance some days. To finish my post, I was woken up the other
night by Al screaming in his sleep. I assumed that this was a nightmare,
so I picked him up and he quieted right down (the whole time remaining
alseep). I can recall no really tramatic events since Al came into my life,
at least not tramatic to him.

With the realization that these critters arepretty smart and inventive,
and that they seem to have a basic understanding of time. Could they be
troubled by dreams much like people, nightmares and other such strange
dreams. I've seen my parents dogs chasing rabbits or other animals in
their dreams, but never nightmares.

I guess my question is just how intelligent are ferrets? I've seen them work
out difficult problems, but I've also seen them jump into the shower and
then want out of the water.

Happy Ferreting,

Mike

Michael Yoder                        | "No one can hear you  |
Systems Operational Support (5-4636) |  Scream in            |
Hayden Library rm 109                |  Cyber-Space"         |