Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 00:43:15 CST
O.k. I've been thinking about this for a while and Judith White gave me the
idea to post something.  I've had my little Betsy for about 5 and a half
months, she's a little over 7 months old.  She is a beautiful brown sable,
with the cutest pink nose.  She's very playful and loves to climb things to
their highest hight, but also very loving and cuddling.  She loves people
and isn't nippy at all, she is also litter box trained.  I live in the quad
city's of IL.  I don't have very much money at all right now but I feel
that Betsy could use a companion.  If any of you have a young ferret (kit)
that you don't want or know of anyone trying to get rid of any please let
me know.  I know this is a long shot but hey, it's worth a try.

                            Thanks,
                                    Kim and Betsy