From:
Vesna Kovach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 17:34:59 -0600
>Well, we've been wanting to get another ferret to keep her company, etc.  We
>figured we would try to get another one from the shelter ... So at the
>store, we saw a male silver kit.  We fell in love and wanted to get him so
>badly.  We keep thinking about how much she would probably like a friend and
>how great they would look together.  Also, he had such a great personality
>and attentiveness.  We came home (smelling like another ferret!) to find
>Nietra smelling us frantically and looking around (probably for another
>ferret).  I'm very sad now because I really want this ferret but don't know
if I should get him.

Emily,

When something is right, you know it's right.  If these two are meant to be
together, don't let anything come between them!  Not to mention, being
together with you humans, too.

It's good that you're principled, but principles are just a tool to guide us
towards right actions.  If adhering to the principle means sadness for
everyone concerned, that's not right.

Follow your bliss, not your fears!

Vesna