From:
Nancy Decker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:28:30 -0600
Hello All:

I am brand new to this list ... it is really GREAT!

I have a couple of questions about our three ferrets.  We are relatively new
owners.

How often do the ferrets need to have vaccinations, what are the
vaccinations that are needed, what are the side effects from the shots?

Our older male (2 years old) seems to have lost a lot of weight during the
last couple of months.  He seems to be eating well, but he just looks like
skin and bones.  Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can give him to
put a little meat on his bones.  He seems to be healthy in every other
respect, but we are worried about him.

Thanks for all your help.

Nancy D