From:
Michelle White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:27:40 EST
Did everybody get issue #21 of Modern Ferret?  Great stuff, but I wanted to
add a few comments about the Wiggly Giggly ball that Koosh reviewed.

First off, it makes a GREAT noise!  I believe that the company's website is
www.handsontoys.com, and they have a sound sample there.  The regular ball
is about the size of a volleyball, and they also have a mini one, about
half- size.  I bought the mini one for Trace and Muddler.

They both love the darn thing.  Muddler keeps dragging it under the bed,
and Trace is certain that there's something alive inside of it.  The
problem is that Muddler is a chewer, and there are "pits" in the ball where
the sound holes are that he can get a grip on.  So we now have a ball
w/little needle toothmarks all over it.  I'm sure that the large ball would
be better for him, but until I can get one, I'm keeping a close eye on him
and it.

Trace will probably get the small ball all to herself when we move into a
place that has a ferrets-only room.  Then she can roll it around for hours
while Muddler is out of the room.

Anyhow, I thought this might help people who are wondering if a Wiggly
Giggly is worth getting.  Basically, just consider how likely your fuzzies
are to chew it up!  I know mine love theirs.

--Michelle