From:
Kelly Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:40:47 EDT
Hello to everyone:

While in Reno, Nevada this weekend I visited some pet stores (us from CA
never get the pleasure of playing with the babies at pet stores)!  One of
the stores had two adult ferrets for sale.  The store owner has had them
for just over a week.  They are both 2 years old.  One is an adorable sable
who looks almost identical to my Raider, the other is a pretty albino.
They were both in good health, although they were in desperate need of a
bath.  They were very friendly and wanted out of the cage, both were
incredibly sweet and well mannered, they did not bite and were very
interested in being petted.  I cared them around with me till I had to go,
they wanted so badly to play.  They were trying to run around in the cage
they were in but it was to small, the sable was hoping up and down trying
to war dance in place, he is sooo cute, it broke my heart to leave them
there, I know they would love Raider and Squeak but I was told no, so no
one came home with us..

So if you live near Reno, NV and have room for 2 more (they were buds)
please e-mail me privately and I will give you the name of the pet store.
Someone please pick these guys up, they are so sweat and considering they
were dumped off, left without their family in a strange place with no room
to run; they are in very good spirits.  I think they are OK only because
they have each other, so I would not separate them.

I don't know how long the pet store will keep them or how long it would
take for someone to buy them.  They are listed @ 75.00 each but Im sure he
would make a deal for both.  These guys deserve a good home, please help
them.

I will be returning to Reno in 2 weeks and will check on them again.  Maybe
I can work on my boyfriend but its not likely.

Please e-mail me, even if you just want to check on them (I wasn't sure if
I could list the pet store name without permission).

Take Care,

Kelly,
Squeak & Raider
On behalf of: