Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:21:01 +0000
Iwould just like to remind everyone to check with their allergist to
make sure they can go through with the allergy shots.

My Ige is so high (407) that the allergist does not even want to take
the chance of trying allergy shots on me.

I'm also especially allergic to cats. To stop an asthma attack before
it starts, I must be on my inhalers and allergy pills as described and
use my peak flow meter to monitor my air intake.

My ferrets' bedding is washed frequently with allergen free detergent
and I use Yesterday's news litter to not have to deal with any air
particles that may lead to my wheezing.

The allergist also told me to stay indoors and leave the airconditioner
on. Or if I could afford (which I can't) to get an air purifier and
matress covers, etc.

Question: Since I bought my ferrets an airconditioner 2 years ago none
of them have gotten their seasonal rat tail. Any correlation between
humidity and rattail?

Ann