From:
Jaymi Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:00:44 EST
I don't mean for this post to be inappropriate in any way.  But...when I
read Ed's post today asking for the remains of Pheobe, I had finally had
enough of him.  Why could this have not been done through private email?
In fact, you know what?  It should NOT have been done at all.  I don't want
to speak for her humans, because I cannot, but I know that if I had a fuzzy
pass, and someone had the b***s to ask for their remains, I would be
horrified.  Let them grieve.  We don't need you advertising, or asking
for "donations" for your little experiment.

Yes, you did apologize up front.  But if an apology is ever needed up
front, the post should never have been posted.  You do have some nerve.

I do expect this post of mine to not make it to the list.  Maybe it should
be sent via private email.  But I wanted to express my disgust to everyone,
in hopes that in the future this isn't done again.

Maybe just overreacting.....
Jaymi and the 9 not-wantin'-to-be-dissected-by-Ed-EVER ferts

[Moderator's note: Note sure private email or not makes much difference
in this case, but I do believe Ed has his answer.   BIG]