From:
Emma Stretton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 07:24:39 -0800
>They are all sweet and loving, but some of the foriegn bloodlines talk
>with a terrible accent!  :)"

'Ere!  I resemble that remark!!  I speak nowt but the Queen's English me!

>:o)

Ok - the name's Emma, lived in Nuneaton, England (nr. Coventry) all my
life.  That is until I was kidnapped one day whilst waving me mother off on
her holidays.  Next thing I knew, I was waking up in Columbus OH staring
into the faces of eight masked ferret bandits.  At gun point they demanded
I take them in and be their slave.  But I tricked 'em.

I agreed to take them in if they paid all the bills.  I've got those
suckers doing housework, cooking, mopping the floor AND holding down full
time jobs to keep me in a manner to which I have grown accustomed.

Yeah - I'm real accustomed to living in ferretdom now...they pay all the
bills sure enough - but you should see the mess.  Nothing that a posable
thumb wouldn't fix, but Ah well...

Emma

http://entropia.home.netcom.com