From:
"Weiss, Donna" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 23:53:44 +0000
Our KY State Police are making a delivery Sunday. I am packing up
a "people box". I want to give ferret food/treats too. Not on their
list of wants ('tho they ARE asking for dog and cat food!). Nice young
officer in charge of collecting locally thought it was a great idea.
He sincerely promised me this food would be specifically saved to be
given to a needy ferret. Well.... it's gotta be total chaos over there,
trying to sort thru all the donations. It would kill me to think some
dog or cat got my Evo Grain Free, 8-in-1 Ultimate, and Marshall Farms
FERRET food. Don't misconstrue....I am also sending dog and cat food.
Those items won't be lost in the shuffle.

Anyone know of a ferret tornado victim? Doesn't have to be Ky. Other
states were hit.

I just can NOT get that picture of Ashley Stephens in Joplin MO last
year....with that lucky DEW whose home and owner were lost.

I know there is another little one (or more) out there. I don't know
where.

Please let me know if YOU know.

Donna and The Wee Three
Sev-vy, Ehrich, and Merlyn (who are willingly??? giving up some treats)