From:
Erin Kydd {{FREAK}} <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:55:17 -0400
Hi there,

I need a bit of information if anyone cn help me out.  I know there is a
Ferret Frolic in Massachusettes on the 29 of this month but I do not know
the location.  If anyone know this bit of information could you please
e-mail me to let me know, so I can see if me and my girls could go to it.

Thank you very much.

Erin & Terry,  Harley Quinn & Fathom (the dynamic duo)

PS: We are getting our girls a new cage I found a three story with hammock
for $199.  Is there any certain things I should be watching out for or
anything when buying a cage?  Anyones input will be great.  Thank you all
again.