From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 10:20:59 -0400
Hi Friends!
Well, you can tell summer is coming by the ferrets being ditched :(
I have opened my home to 9 ferrets this past 2 weeks.  I have already
found homes for 2 singles,but still have 2 pairs and a trio.  The girls
are from a girl who was doing the new apartment thing,and the 2 boys were
dropped off at the Reading PetCo as were 4 of the others.  Luckily, my
friends Lisa & Caryn, who are employed there, were able to snag them up
and away from abusive situations.

Not wanting to burden the shelters in our area,most of which are full,
and one that is constantly posting that they are in dire straits with
money problems, I will keep the ferrets here and we will attempt to
re-home them ourselves.  This, of course, is dangerous with me.......
I fall in love way too fast.  LOL!

Anyway, if anyone has room for 3 little ladies......an albino, a dark
sable and a stunning Path Valley silver (these are my downfall :) OR 2
huge gorgeous sable males with fur like silk and faces to die for,please
email me off list.  The boys are so calm and wonderful.  The girls are,
too,but WOW!  the guys.........

I am in the Reading/Philadelphia area.  If anyone is interested, hurry...
before they unpack their bags :)

Thanks!

Regards,
Carol