From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:50:00 -0400
Dill pickles!  Now that's funny.  My Merlin *loves* spaghetti sauce, as well
as Peppridge Farm's Double Chocolate Milano cookies.  (We fight over those.)
McKyle is fond of orange juice and iced tea--but only out of my glass.

Hey Keith--Lots of people like two of more ferrets in their home, but one
ferret will usually be just fine, as long as he gets lots of attention and
playtime from you.

Thank you for the lovely Easter story, to whoever posted that!  Happy Easter
to everyone.  BIG, thanks for all you do for this list.  I really enjoy it!

Happy Ferreting, everyone!  :)
Rachelle & David
Merlin & McKyle