From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:20:17 -0400
>Will someone "in the know" please advise me if Fervac-D is still the
>approved and recommended Distemper vaccine for ferrets?

As far as I know, Fervac is still recommended in Ontario and other parts of
Canada.  Some Veterinarians prefer to use Fromm D, or as it is now called in
the States, Galaxy D.  I know that the Galaxy is not licensed for ferret
use, but I have heard through the grapevine, that a shelter uses it
exclusively with no bad reaction.  I would be curious to find out if that's
true.  Hope that helps.

We have a ferret boarding with us.  His name is Siggy.  He wanted to say hi
to his Mum & Dad that are in the UK until June.  HII MOMMIE & DADDY!  II
MMISS YOU!  dOn'T WORRY, i AM oK.  i lOvE TO CHASE THE CAtS HERE AND i AM
loOKiNG fOrwARD TO plaYING WITH tHe OtHEr FERREtS

It is nice to see a couple who loves theri ferret as much as this one does.
Instead of "dumping" the ferret off, they have decided to board him.  So
many times we see "ferret parents" leaving their ferrets behind with no
care.  I really need to commend Robin & Fred for taking such good care of
their fuzzy.

Randy The F.A.S.T.