From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:36:26 -0400
Hi Friends,

It is me BLOSSOM the beautiful!

Here at Ferret Wise things just keep happenin! The downstairs house has
fallen apart-- everyone is very careful not to let any of us ferrets
get dwnstairs... there sya there is a big hole where the floor used to
be in the ebay storage room and a wall has huge holes in ti to. Great
for viewing the bushes outside.

Well besides that the n bones got STOLEN!!!! That's right and I am NOT
a happy gal!

The old ferret that lives here... Aragorn - he managed to pick up the
bag of n bones of of the kitties dropped off the counter.

Those cats do not help!

Mom found one n bone in the middle of the living room floor-- Dad
found one with eaten parts behind the futon.. the rest is history..

I am so mad. I am gonna have a big fight with him the first chance
I get.

But to help me feel better Mom has a bunch of stuff on ebay and she
promised to get us some more n bones too!

You can search all the auctions by going to:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcreativekolor
and below are some special items I thought you might like to see
especially!

One of a Kind Key Rack by Donna S 4 Ferret Wise
ends:Jul-05-08 15:46:40 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370064593856

Boxed Large size Ferret Cards by Alicia ends:Jul-06-08 08:38:04 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370064763081

Great Ferret Gift Basket 4 Ferret Wise Ends:Jul-09-08 09:08:03 PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370064770226

Great new Ferret sneaker bed by Deva 4 Ferret Wise
ends:Jul-09-08 08:49:10  PDT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370064765589

And iffen any of you know what I can do to chase the cats awy please
write!

Blossom Ferretwise, mascot!
www.ferretwise.org