From:
"M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 17:49:17 -0000
Hello, all you FMLers!  I used to write into the FML a lot but haven't been
getting it lately.  Something is wrong with my Hotmail, I guess.  Does
anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

I'm writing to let you know I have my own ferret page now!  I hope you will
all check it out.  It's at http://www.angelfire.com/mi/mjt/ ferretz.html

If you have any ideas on my Hotmail/FML problem, please eMail them directly
to me -- I can't read the FML so don't post it in here.  Thanks!

[Moderator's note: No mail is getting through to hotmail for quite a while
now.  Anything you email directly won't get through either until hotmail is
fixed.  BIG]