From:
Kathie Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 10:03:44 -0400
I'm looking for someone in the northern va, md, dc area who ais willing to
adopt two male ferrets.  I would prefer they went to the same home.  Both
are MF, descented and neutered, sable, and about 25 wks old.  Pretty much
littertrained (if not in the litterbox, then right next to it) and up to
date on shots.  They are very playful and when excited get a little nippy.
I got them a couple months ago but my dog is having a really difficult time
adjusting.  Please e-mail me for more information.

Kathie