From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 16:51:57 -0800
Please stop to consider, when you feel a need to be negative about
someone, the damage and pain that your words may inflict.  Make sure you
have all information and that it is accurate.  If you have a personal
issue with someone, address it in an adult manner, personally.

As far as the Troy Lynn Ekart business goes- this is such a non-issue it
is ridiculous.  All of her animals get everything and more that they
might need, both phsically and emotionally.  They are beautifully cared
for, and we all need to aspire to this standard.  If you have such a big
problem with her, , talk to people who have been to her house, talk to
her personally and get the facts, or go visit yourself.  She does nothing
but help- ferrets and people who need it, and is always available for
advice.  Those of you who are making statements without knowing the facts
would do much better to cultivate her as a resource- she knows much more
than the majority of people on this list about ferret care.  If you don't
like being the recipient of rumours and lies- don't participate in
spreading them about others- it's so much easier to be pleasant.  We all
need to take some time to examine what comes out of our mouths- maybe, if
we can't say something nice.......

=====
When you get a chance to be nice to someone, take it: everyone is hiking
uphill.