From:
Lynn Mac Farlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:20:15 -0500
Soon there will be a major exit from Fl to NM.  Husband & I, 23 ferrets,
6 large dogs, approx 12 cats & from 11 to 31 birds or more.

At this point we are not exactly sure where we settle down out there but
I would like to know of any vets that treat dogs, cats, hopefully birds &
ferrets.  I have tried vet searches on the Internet & have not done so
good.  I can find several ferret vets around Albuquerque but that may not
where we will relocate to.  I'd sort of like to line some up before we
get out there.  So if anyone who lives out there & has a good vet would
you please write me & let me know who it is & where & so on?

Lynn & Clan War Weasels Refuge