From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:45:06 EDT
Hey Everyone!

It's da end of the school year and ya know dat means.  It's yearbook
time!!!  Have you ordered your yearbook yet??  It's gonna be MAJOR cool.
All the happening ferrets are gonna be in it.  I can't wait to see the
pictures of the ferret cheerleaders.  Talk about babes.  Don't be late
and get left out.  Follow me I will show you how to submit your picture
and order.  Just go to:
http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets/yearbook_info.html.

Later gators, I got a date with Bonnie.

Petey TPO  (in his cool lettermans sweater)