From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 20:11:26 -0400
1 month, 1week, 1day since we heard the terrible news. Today, my
precious Boggie lost his battle in a war niether he nor I could ever
win. He was helped to the Bridge by Dr Weaver. She made sure that he
was wrapped in his favorite blanket. She put the friskies in his bowl
for me, my hands were shaking too much. We placed him in the box, and
said goodbye to the bravest warrior of them all.

Please watch out for him, he's very tierd. It's been a long time since
he could breath well. I hope all of his family are there waiting for
him.

Thank you Bridge Greeters, for being there to comfort me, and to take
care of all my babies. I can't say anything more because it's just too
hard.

Make sure he knows that I never minded getting up with him every night,
not once. Make sure he knows that I love him SO, SO much.

With a shattered heart, I'll close now.

Boggies Mommy,
Sue