From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 00:23:28 -0800
Ah, guess what -- we have a brand new business -- of EIGHT. A great
variety of young and older, all sizes and colors and personalities

I decided to get the ferret math over with in one week. If I really do
have a 2-month recovery period for my brrrAIN surgery, I want to have
plenty of ...... OK, OK, yes, I know that is just an excuse. But a
pretty good one, don't you think? I call it Pulling the Brain-Tumor
Card.

Some of the ferts are water-dish swimmers -- for example, I found Cleo
doing the BACKstroke in one of their water platters this AM. You know
how luxuriously some of them stretch out on their backs in their
bedding? Well that platter is about at eye level, and when I saw her,
out of the corner of my eye, stretching out on her back and rolling
left and right, I assumed she was on fleece. No, NOT. She was lying in
the water platter...

OMG -- does anyone know a way to entice them to swim in one platter and
to drink out of the other???????? I guess I can't use chlorine to t ID
the swimming platter... What to do. what to do?

Maybe all platters are pools, and dishes are required for drinking
activities.