From:
REBECCA J ROBINSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 14:29:35 -0500
Hi all, This is short, because I don't have much time... Dodger is no longer
a single ferret.  He and I were given 18 kits to love.  They are from 4-5
different litters, and range from albino to cinnamon, and 7-8 weeks based on
their teeth.  They have all named themselves now, and are recovering nicely
from the neglect they had been subjected too.  None of them are for
adoption, my husband says we're keeping them all !!!!  <Really BIG Grin>

Their names and descriptions are:
1  Dodger, the original, sable, male
2. Angel,soft gray female
3. Demon,sable male
4. Chesty, Cinnamon, female
5. Peanut, Bronze, male
6. Farli, Cinnamon flame point, Male
7. Diver, black-eyed white, male
8. Rocky, black-eyed white, male
9. Rembrandt, "Calico?" male
10. Furrball, Blonde, male
11. Chelsey, Cinnamon, Female
12. Simon, sable, male
13. Ruth, albino, female
14. Golanth, Blonde, male
15. Killer, black/silvermitt on front, male
16. Dopey, sable, male
17. Albie, albino, male
18. Flash, can only be described as "red", male
19. Spot, black-eyed white with spot of dark gray between his ears.

I was also given all of the cages, food, toys, dishes, ferretone, etc.  A
pet store went out of the ferret business 130 miles from my home.  I was
given everything on contract of keeping them forever.  No Problem!  I'll
post pix of the kits when I can.  Vet says they're doing nicely.  They will
be staying on our farm in southern Illinois.  It's set up for LOTS of
animals.

Thanks for all of the good wishes everyone sent!
Dodger & the gang!