From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 01:32:55 EDT
This is a note to remind everyone about the Big Picnic scheduled for this
Sat at 11:00am right in Senator Johnston's district.  Big do goin on.....
Silent auction to raise funds for rescue, Media coverage expected, and lots
of hoopala.....

NO FERRETS!!!!! If you bring them you will risk our rescue permit.

For details and a map check out the flyer on our website at
http://www.cdfa.com

Let's have a huge turn out to show them we mean business.  EVERYONE is
welcome, CDFA member or not, whether you own a ferret or not..... Join us
for the fun.

Just come for the chance to talk "ferret" with other people who share your
passion for them.

Marie Davis
Communications Director for the California Domestic Ferret Association.