From:
"R.CRAIG" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 1995 13:42:28 GMT0BST
Are there any FML subscribers from G.B or Ireland . I am from Northern
Ireland but am studying in England and have been on the FML for about a
month . I have not yet seen many letters from places other than the U.S.
I do not have any ferrets at the moment as being away from home I cannot
look after them properly .  I am a member of The National Ferret Welfare
Society which is based in Britain and gives advice on all matters
ferrety .  I find all the letters facinating as ferrets are not as common
as pets over here , still being used to hunt rabbits and rats .  I was
amazed to see the price of ferrets in the U.S as here we sometimes have
to give them away .  The highest price I have ever seen a ferret sold for
is stlg 8 .  I was on holiday in Boston in the summer and was amazed to
see a man walking down the street with a ferret on his shoulder and I was
dissapointed not to get to speak to him .  If there are any readers in
G.B or Ireland could they say something soon .

Roger Craig                      University of Newcastle upon Tyne