From:
Yvonne Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:47:44 EST
I had the pleasure of visiting the Pensacola Ferret Rescue in October.
Falcor and Katie are two sweeties that know they are loved and well cared
for now.  Falcor had to check me out first before I could get near Katie
but since by that time I smelled like another ferret and Ferratone I was
okay with him.  We played chase and other ferrety stuff, Katie was a
sleepy girl but Falcor had enough energy for both.

They have two locations.  Wes & Susie care for the elderly, sick,
neglected or abused fuzzies that require so much love and care.  Jessica,
Matt & Courtney take the younger, adoptable ones.  They all have so much
love for the ferrets and spend so much time and energy on them.  It was
hard to leave without a ferret math attack:-)

I am thankful for people like them that will do anything to make sure no
ferret goes unloved or unwanted.  I am also thankful for this list where
we can talk about our ferrets without that "here we go again look"-LOL

Fuzzy hugs,
Yvonne & fuzzies