From:
Emily Topp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:03:05 -0500
Our vet in Southeast Michigan is using Lupron and we've just started our
Monkey on it.  She got the first month shot and we were told to wait about
four weeks and look for changes.  Nothing happened for about 5 weeks and,
in fact, she lost MORE hair.  Then as soon as we scheduled the surgery, we
noticed little black hairs growing back all over her belly - it worked!

In total, we waited about 5-6 weeks for the first shot to reverse the hair
loss, not sure if it has anything to do with the timing of winter coat
growth though...

Emily