From:
Ferrets* <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:22:01 +0100
Since I keep most of my ferrets whole it is nice to see groups staring to
spring up for the owners of whole ferret, both here in the UK and world
wide.

I think once you have kept whole ferrets you can definitely see a
difference between ferrets that have been altered and ferrets that have
been kept as naturale as possible.

This is not to say that I believe in the mass production of ferret kits,
my advice to people is to get their hobs vasectomised then they can be
kept with whole jills.  By doing it this way people who are on a low
income such as pensioners can still rescue ferret and they don't have so
much to pay out, also if some of the small rescues / hobbyist / animal
collectors / what ever they wish to call them selves were to do it this
way then their outlay on vets bill would be much smaller.

UK rescues or people willing to help with ferrets in an emergency.

Because I get lots of calls over the year about ferrets that are in the
need of rescuing, I thought that I would start of a list of registered
and non register ferret rescues or people who are just willing to help
out in an emergency, I shall be adding it to the end of my articles which
I write for several magazines, the list will also be freely available at
any of our events.  Anyone in the UK who is interested please give your
location, name of rescue if any, charity status, contact name and phone
number.

Thank you

http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/house-ferrets ;
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/head-gardener ;
http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html ;
http://www.webspawner.com/users/ferretwelfare/index.html ;
http://groups.msn.com/UKHouseFerretsSmallPetsAssociation ;
(c) Artis Pet Sanctuary, UK [log in to unmask]
Registered Charity http://www.headway.org.uk/ Some great people who have
supported me through my illness.  All copy rights reserved by Author (c)