From:
Richard & Stacie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:38:52 -0600
Hey folks!  Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting re: Checker
Farms.  One came from the owner (I believe) herself, Micki Wingate, who very
nicely explained what had happened, and assured me that, no, it was not a
gimmick!  Everything is resolved now and Bandit's certificate will be coming
soon.  I apologized to Micki for not knowing her connection to Checker
before I posted; otherwise I would have reached her directly (this would be
my recommendation for any others affected out there).  I didn't intend to
create a situation in which anyone felt forced to defend themselves or their
business in such a public fashion.

The great news is that Bandit couldn't be more beautiful and healthy, with a
fabulous temperment.  We couldn't be any happier, with or without a
certificate.

Sincerely,
Stacie and Rich Armstrong
Bandit ....."do any cheweasels come with it?"
Ali.... " I'm 'official' too, right?"