From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:28:16 -0500
Well they say you can't pick your relatives and I guess that would
be right. We have lost so many fuzzies this year, Bob, Willy, Hope,
Charity And Roxy. It seems every time I write to you guys its sad news
but not this time. The children decided that for Fathers day we should
have a happy day, enter Gomez and Fester.

Gee I had forgotten how active baby boys can be. Gomez is a big ole boy
3.3 pounds he has a face like a possum with grey around his shoulders
and legs, he has 4 white feet and a grey tail. Fester is all white with
a black "v" on his forhead and tail. They both have two speeds, mach 2
and dead out asleep. The other ferrets look at them and then look at
us as though asking "where do you turn them off at", while they are
delightful, playful and full of mischief, I had forgotten just how much
trouble they can get into. Our guys are all older and play for a while
but nothing like these two. So the older guys play with them for a
while then they put themselves to bed and let the two babies have
at it.

Happy fathers day to all the other fuzzy dad's.

Kim and Rick Trusty.