From:
elizabeth stonefield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:49:11 -0500
I'm thinking about getting an older ferret from a breeder and would like to
know if anyone has any advice for me on what questions to ask this breeder.
All my ferrets have come from pet stores, and I'm clueless on what to ask
this breeder or what to look for when I go there.

Any help would be appreciated.  Please feel free to e-mail me or post any
advice on the FML.

Thank You in Advance,

Beth and Virginia ( I'm hoping to have a new brother or sister soon!)